Esthetician Diane Prowse…
It is Diane’s pleasure to provide to you a full range of skincare services including results-driven facials featuring Eminence Organics, chemical peels by PCA, microdermabrasion, sugaring and waxing. All of the treatments provided are customized to meet the needs of your unique skin type and condition and, just as importantly, to meet and exceed your expectations. We are proud to offer high-quality treatments utilizing the latest technology, extensive post-graduate education and top-of-the-line products, at reasonable prices.
Her passion for skin care began as a lover of getting facials – the feel, the smell, the involvement of all the senses. As she got older, the desire to combat the signs of aging, such as fine lines, sun damage and adult acne, increased her interest beyond just the relaxation aspect of facials and toward the treatment of all skin types and conditions. So, after spending many years in the legal field, she began a wonderful new “second life” as an esthetician – and she LOVES it!
Her hours of required schooling have been augmented by countless more hours of postgraduate classes and seminars in all areas of skin care, in order to provide her clients with the best knowledge, products, and technology, at a reasonable price.
PCA – Skin Biology and Chemical Peels
Certificate in Sugaring
Awarded EXPERT Status by Dermalogica
International Dermal Institute certificates in:
– Advanced Massage
– Successfully Treating Hyperpigmentation
– Results and Treatments for Aging Skin
– Chinese Acupressure (pending)
Dermalogica certificates in:
– MediBac (treatment of acne)
– AGE Smart (treatment of signs of aging)
– ChromaWhite (treatment of hyperpigmentation)
– Ultracalming (treatment of sensitive skin)
– Exfoliation workshop
– Touch Therapies to feet, hands/arms, back and scalp
– MicroZone treatments
– Wildly Creative Treatments
– Advanced Targeted Treatments (use of electric modalities in treatments)